Our mats are warranted for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase under the following terms and conditions. The warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase of the mats. The warranty only comes into effect if the proof of purchase and payment is shown.
By meeting the terms and conditions during the warranty period, you will have the right to get a replacement or if the product is no longer available, we guarantee to replace with a mat of the same or similar model/color. Our company has sole discretion to determine manufacturer’s defects.
Royal Car Mats will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from our online store.
Royal Car Mats warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear or deterioration as well as water or fire damage, the life of the footplate, trims, face material, scratches, fittings, loss or theft.
- Damages occurred from exposure to water or fire;
- Any damage of any part of the mats resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, drops, dents, cracks, wacks, tears etc.) incorrect use of the mats;
- Damages caused by non-authorized persons (e.g. for re surfacing, services, repairs or alterations beyond our control).
Royal Car Mats will need to inspect the mats before replacements under warranty are made. As we provided free delivery on your initial purchase, you will be responsible for the return postage and packaging cost. (If the product is deemed to have a manufacturer defect, we will refund the postage back)
How to proceed with your warranty claim on your Royal Car Mats product:
- Please email us first (email@example.com) with details of the product fault, include your order number and date of purchase. Wait for our reply /response and when advised:
- Ship your Royal Car Mats Product, and include:
- A note stating the product fault
- Your name, order number, email address, phone number and your address
- Ship the full package to: 15 County Highway 23, McArthur, Ohio, 45651 United States
After we receive the product from you, we will inspect and advise on the situation in relation to our Warranty Terms and Conditions.